KAM HANDBOOK BEL 2.2.1 – Quality Policy
The policy of Holland Hydraulics B.V. has quality as their key priority. Holland Hydraulics B.V. strives in their work ethic towards a persistent improvement of quality and conscious attention to strive towards a higher level of customer satisfaction. This is possible at Holland Hydraulics B.V. due to the following aspects:
– The advance of a client-oriented stance and the consciousness towards the wishes of said clients, as expected from all co-workers.
– The superintention of the quality of the provided products and services by providers and subcontractors.
– Care for a good measure of implementation and maintenance of the quality management- and VCA-system within our organization and further optimalization thereof.
– The aspiration towards the greatest possible involvement of the co-workers with the execution and optimalization of the quality management- and VCA-system.
– The minimization of errors and deviations within the entire organization.
– Measurements and improvements of the organization, business processes, company resources, and collaborators.
– The insight and abidance of the standards, norms, and rules that are to be followed, as expected of Holland Hydraulics B.V. and the relevant laws.